German-speaking Financial Controller (M/W)
Within a small team and reporting to the Finance & Reporting Manager, you will support the regional finance team regarding financial reporting, mainly for the German speaking countries, ensuring timely, comprehensive and accurate delivery of financial data to the Group and external parties, in compliance with appropriate frameworks.
Our client is the regional HQ of a multinational company leader in its sector. As a Financial Controller, you will work closely all departments within the region (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, General Management, HR) and with the group Finance Teams (Consolidation, FP&A, Tax, Internal Audit,…).
- Monthly actual Balance Sheet, P&L, and Cash reporting,
- Balance Sheet, Capex and Cash forecast,
- Support for credit risk reporting,
- Internal Control follow-up and improvement,
- Year-end reporting pack for the Group (IFRS) and external auditors,
- Statutory financial statements under local GAAP,
- VAT declaration and reconciliation ,
- Income tax calculation and legal declarations,
- External reporting to local authorities,
- External auditors' queries (e.g. revenue testing, cut-off testing, provisions,...),
- Ad-hoc analysis for the management, and projects management within the region.
- Fluent German, English and French,
- University degree in Finance / Accounting or qualified as a CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA,
- 5-year experience in external audit, financial accounting, reporting and / or controlling,
- A previous experience in German-speaking countries with knowledge of local cultures and legislation is a plus,
- Good knowledge in accounting (IFRS),
- At ease with IT tools and finance systems (Excel, SAP, Hyperion, Magnitude),
- Excellent analytical and communication skills,
- Team spirit, integrity, tolerance to stress, business oriented.
- Opportunity to make a 1st step within a multinational organization with real opportunities to develop and evolve internally,
- Flexible working environment,
- Competitive package.