Costing - Chemical Brand
Utilize your technical costing background to improvements
Build your budgeting and analysis experiences
Our client is Chemical organizations in China. Their mission build long-term value for all stakeholders. With more than 300 chemical sites, they also have mature offices across APAC including China, Japan, Southeast Asia, Europe etc. This is a great time to join a globally listed chemical company.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will assist in the end to end cost accounting. Your key responsibilities include:
* Control the expenditure of the whole manufacture process
* Control &analysis of labour rate, labour hours and other labour related costs.
* Analyze monthly variance among actual financial result vs. forecast &budget * Responsible for cost, margin and profit analysis by different BU, cost centre or categories
* Cash flow budget and accrual by different stages of manufacturing process
* Daily standard cost maintenance and annual standard cost update, analysis inventory revaluation variance.
* Responsible for monthly production cost accounting, monitoring manufacturing cost variance.
* Carry out the preparation of annual financial budget and quarterly forecast. Conduct follow-up, monitoring, analysis, discovery, and rationalisation proposals for budget implementation.
* Complete inventory analysis and control
* Strong cost budgeting &analysis skill: ideally from a manufacture costing background within a large organisation.
* Experience using Oracle is ideal. We would also consider candidates who are proficient with other major ERP systems
* Written English skills is a must
* Business partnering skills from various Business Unit and other stakeholders
Global organisation with strong market branding and reputation
Strong Accounting exposure in Fantastic platform
Competitive salary with premier working environment
Immediately start to start
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shirley Wang on +86 21 60623051