Operations Client service Associate 2
Who we are looking for:
Looking for candidate who will be part of Middle Office Broker Set up team. Assists in the daily BAU operation and analysis to complete the Task within the derived SLA.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Bank Trust one of the biggest custodian in the world and in to the middle office Broker set up team where we set up all Brokers code in to the Trade system to facilitate the Trade processing.
What you will be responsible for:
- Processing broker code set up in the Trade system for trade processing.
- Good Knowledge of Asset management, Investment Manager, Custody, Prime broker
- Good Knowledge of SWIFT messages for Trade processing.
- Some functional experience on IBOR/ABOR Platforms and Trade processing system.
- Some functional experience on live processing on application .
- Should have done some data analysis and data conversion and or BAU activity of Clients to an in-house Middle Office system
- Very good understanding of MS Excel
What we value:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent
- Organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Trade Management and Set up experience helpful
- Analytical and communication skills
- PC skills, including office applications and project scheduling and flowcharting software
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent with 1-2 Years of relevant Financial Industry Experience.
Secondary Skills (Good to Have)
- Trade Management will be a plus.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.