MY - Assurance - Senior - Motor Industry Services Consultant
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Work in a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence in pursuit of helping our clients drive profitability and performance through their business operations
- Draw on Deloitte’s unique capabilities in program leadership, design thinking, digital transformation and data analytics from our global consulting network
- Demonstrate an exceptional understanding of complex program management and the ability to manage multiple work streams in an agile manner and a diverse group of stakeholders through a sustainable change program
- Undertake extensive operations focused training and development (both structured and on the job) with the opportunity to experience borderless careers through international assignments and secondments
- This role requires superior team inclusion and proven capabilities in interpersonal people skills
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Recognised university degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any other relevant fields
- SPM or equivalent qualification with at least 5 As
- Excellent stakeholder management, interpersonal, relationship building and negotiation skills as well as ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at different levels
- Resilient in nature and ability to prioritise and manage personal workload
- Ability to manage workload in a high-pressure environment and deal with ambiguity
- A “get up and go” attitude with a passion to develop, succeed and make an impact
- Fluency in English communications, both verbal and written
- Strong team player
- Ability to adapt and cope in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Outstanding problem-solving skills including analytical and reasoning abilities
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.