Senior Manager in Valuation & Modeling (Financial Services Industry)
Who we're looking for:
Are you a passionate for M&A and financial institutions’ market? Do you have an extensive hands-on experience performing M&A, valuation, and transaction processes? Are you self-motivated Manager with strong desire to contribute to the growth of other team members and on top of that you have:
- 7+ years of experience in M&A on both buy and sell side projects,
- Completed Master’s degree in Finance or related major,
- Completed CFA certification or other professional qualification will be an advantage,
- Proven experience in successful project management and its origination in financial market,
- Excellent analytical skills including analysis of big data and advanced knowledge of financial modeling techniques,
- Strong personal credibility and communication skills, ability to represent the company at senior level discussions,
- Open mind, ability to adjust to changing environment and clients’ expectations,
- Ability to motivate and manage team of professionals,
- Strong communication and presentation skills, experience in public speaking and presenting in front of Board of Directors, Investors, etc.,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – in Polish and English.
- This is a perfect opportunity for you!
What your future role will be:
As Senior Manager you will oversee business origination and development, playing vital role in advising leading local and multinational financial institutions and private equity investors on a wide variety of complex and challenging transaction scenarios. Main projects will be related to developing valuation models (including loan portfolio valuation models), buy-side and sell-side advisory, as well as portfolio lead advisory services (PLAS). You will manage execution team in performing the fieldwork and be responsible for overall projects’ progress.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Regular networking and building Deloitte’s market eminence,
- Managing relationships with clients,
- Leading and assisting with pitches/proposals,
- Leading the project execution team, including:
- Project management of mid to large scale integration/separation assignments including client interface, managing an engagement team, managing project risks/issues, coordinating of projects’ deliverables and supervising timetables,
- Responsibility for quality deliverables (usually detailed written reports and presentations) within agreed timescales, briefing Partner/Director accordingly,
- Financial modeling and analysis of the transaction as well as negotiations of terms and conditions of the transaction,
- Reviewing and preparing engagement letters, demonstrating technical/risk management awareness.
What we offer:
- Solid financial package and bonus scheme,
- Exposure to interesting M&A transactions on Central European market,
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise,
- Support of the company in gaining additional professional qualifications (ACCA, CFA) and development of skills through a series of Polish and foreign trainings,
- Continuous professional growth and clear career path,
- Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
- Free access to: the gym (Calypso Q22), our network of free bicycles and many more,
- Friendly work atmosphere and staff parties.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team:
Financial Institutions Industry (FSI) Team as part of Deloitte’s Financial Advisory practice partners financial institutions as well as corporate clients on realization of M&A strategies, NPL transactions and valuation services. The Team is dedicated to both global and domestic financial institutions such as banks, insurance companies, insurance brokers, investment funds, and FinTechs and provides strategic corporate advisory services for corporate finance transactions, assists in assessing investment opportunities and providing professional advisory services to support them in making effective and timely business and investment decisions.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.