A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role:
GL accountants ensure that an organization’s accounting information and practices are accurately reflected. Work individually and in a team environment to analyze and publish financial information for assigned APAC ledger(s).
- Horizon scanning of emerging food safety, food fraud, sustainability sourcing and supply quality trends and provide recommendations to the organisation regarding risks and solutions involved in Supply Quality
- Supports implementation of one way of working through project management
- Prioritize initiatives and activities according to strategic importance, value contribution and business needs
- Responsible in communicating with supplier to ensure Kerry strategic partners are linking with Kerry in SEDEX platform in line with evolving business target
- Continually benchmark and trend of sustainability standards and best practices in industry (eg, UN, SEDEX)
- Support in global raw material specification management
- Support in global raw material specification sign off with Category technologist and Regulatory affairs as well as change management control
- Participate in meetings to promote, defend and represent the interests of Supply Quality (e.g. Influence, monitor and comment on cross-function processes and workflow)
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as Procurement, Category Leads, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, and RD&A to eliminate roadblocks and communication barriers that may affect project and delivery requirements
- Communicate and implement policies and procedures to ensure all tasks conform to the business needs, legislation and regulations applicable within the region and global customer expectations
- Management of all enablement tools and interim solutions to ensure governance programs are adhered to
- Supports in monitoring KPIs and communicating within the function and stakeholders
- Participates in brainstorming sessions that lead to innovative solutions/concepts which will aid projects and continuous improvement
- Support productivity initiatives including cost savings projects based on input from Food Safety and Procurement stakeholders
- Understand functional training needs, skills gaps and defining and delivering training programs
- As required, may perform shadow audit to understand the CoE activity
- As required, manage integration activities with business acquisitions and/or other businesses and sites as needed
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum Second Class Upper Bachelor's Degree in Science/Food Technology qualification or relevant experiences
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Analytical, precise, pragmatic, enthusiastic, result oriented and commercially aware
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams at multi levels within the organization
- Background in food safety and legislation compliance
- Knowledge of sustainability (responsible sourcing in market place) is an advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.