Alpha Platform Implementation and Testing Lead, hybrid, Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for
A senior expert with strong experience in business testing, project management, data analysis, system flows and business architecture in order to strategically test the industry’s first ever front-to-back client servicing platform.
Why this role is important to us
State Street IMS is responsible for outsource service provision through leading edge technology and services for its clients. SSC has demonstrated excellent success in recent times with major client wins covering in excess of 10 locations worldwide, including UK, Europe, India and USA, for the outsource arrangements of Fund Accounting and Investment Operations. SSC are increasing its talent to support the planning, development and roll-out of the Enterprise project within the Investment Operations arena and require keen and experienced investment operations business professionals to play a key role in the delivery of a successful solution.
Your new role
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
As Alpha Platform Implementation and Testing Lead, Assistant Vice President you will:
- Be responsible for strategically designing, executing and overseeing a business testing program for State Street’s front-to-back platform.
- Lead workflow analysis, data analysis, requirements analysis for current and future state models and architecture.
- Lead creation and delivery of internal and client facing documents (client proposals, playbooks, resource and governance models, cost and revenue models).
- Navigate complex client relationships, build strong business relationships and manage expectations with client stakeholders.
- Participate and manage various stages of the deal life-cycle (due diligence, solution design, integration and testing, implementation and BAU hand over).
- Become a product and platform SME on State Street’s front-to-back platform.
- Support business development and sales efforts through consultative client engagement and POC’s as needed.
- Provide regular status updates and supporting project management reports as directed.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Self-motivated, adaptable and showing initiative in different circumstances and under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, globally structured and team-based environment, as well as independently.
- Strong analytical, reconcilement and organizational skills.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- At least 8 years of financial industry experience across front office functionality along with middle (IBOR) and back office systems, services and data domains.
- Experience with business user software and platform testing is a must.
- Experience integrating with other industry software providers to promote platform interoperability (i.e. Bloomberg PORT, CRD, BRS Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, Factset, Fidessa Minerva, Eze Software, etc.).
- Client engagement and expectation management across project life cycle.
- Knowledge of financial and statistical concepts including modern portfolio theory and asset pricing theory.
- Strong interest in global capital markets and quantitative investments.
- Advanced experience with MS Office (e.g. Visio, Excel and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Azure.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Experience in Agile Methodology and tools (i.e. JIRA, Rally, RTC) preferred.
- Electronic trading platforms experience is useful but not essential.
- Experience in portfolio management theory and application is useful but not essential.
- Might require domestic and/or international travel
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street:
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.