Compliance Senior Analyst
Compliance Senior Analyst
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization (SRO) manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Join us as a Senior Analyst on our Compliance team for in Malaysia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The Dell Security & Resiliency Organization (SRO) manages the security and resiliency risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career. You will become an expert in the process, work independently and advise stakeholders.
- be involved in assessing the effectiveness of security controls across the enterprise, including compliance to policy, applicable regulations and relevant contractual obligations. This includes but is not limited to
- Security assessments of Dell's vendors
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard testing
- Policy Compliance and ISO assessments
- Control & process maturity evaluations
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Providing compliance assurance reports and updates to executive leadership
- Developing compliance training and awareness materials.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- +2 years of current IT Audit and/or IT Risk Management or related experience
- A working knowledge of IT Controls frameworks (ISO, PCI, COBIT, NIST), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, ISO 27001 Standard as well as Data Privacy and Protection regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities and analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player who can effectively build consensus with global resources
- “Big 4” consulting experience
- A degree in Information Technology, Information Security, and/or Accounting/Business Information Systems. Security Compliance certifications such as ISACA CISA, ISO 27001 or CSA CSSK
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.