Business Advisor, Business Consulting - Finance (Capital Markets) (FSO) (Manager) (M.P) (601202)
Business Advisor, Business Consulting - Finance (Capital Markets) (Financial Services Office) (Manager) (Multiple Positions), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, New York, NY.
Provide business advisory and consulting services to clients, focusing on capital markets. Help clients define business strategy to drive transformational change, realizing actual value to achieve new levels of business performance. Assist clients in analyzing their business processes and providing guidance as to what short and long term improvements are needed to reduce risk, reduce costs, improve efficiency, and meet the future growth trajectory. Provide capital markets consulting services, advising on Broker-Dealer Operations, Client Onboarding, Target Operating Models, and relevant regulatory reform. Perform end-to-end trade lifecycle and functional reviews, including root cause analysis, to improve processes for efficiency, increase scalability and reduce cost. Conduct people, process and technology impact assessments in response to regulatory reporting requirements. Work with clients on implementations, including end-to-end reviews, control gaps, data quality remediation, BRD's, and technical specifications. Conduct current state and impact assessments to address regulatory reforms. Work collaboratively on challenging projects to enable real economic impact for clients.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40-45 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in the capital markets industry. Alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or related field and 4 years of work experience in the capital markets industry.
- Must have 3 years of experience as a consultant in the banking industry or project management experience in an internal consulting role within a leading banking corporation.
- Must have 3 years of experience working with financial instruments and traded products transaction lifecycles (Front, Middle, or Back Office).
- Must have 3 years of experience in leading operations and technology transformation projects.
- Must have 3 years of experience in financial products, including derivatives, equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, or commodities.
- Must have 3 years of experience working in capital markets, including collateral, derivatives reform, uncleared margin/ uncleared derivatives, payments, settlements, or clearing.
- Requires domestic and international travel up to 80%, in order to meet client needs
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.