Sr Analyst - Access Management
Primary purpose of the job is to demonstrate ownership in processing requests and queries (including complex ones), in complete compliance with the Controls and other approved documentation. Demonstrate process expertise with ability to act as Technical Lead when required. Maintain and play an active role in updating documentation on controls, work instructions, procedures, etc. Maintain Reporting files and other similar trackers/logs and lead in resolution of any queries there on.
The person must ensure right access is provided to the right user at right time. This helps in controlling the access to our Finance Records and reporting. Moreover, since License to Operate depends completely on compliance to controls, periodic review, and monitoring Segregation of Duties conflict (SOD) becomes key for Finance. There are approximately 18000+ users in SERP covering P&T, Global Functions and Finance Operations. SERP UAFP team acts as One Stop Shop and first point of contact for all User Access related activities and need to support wide range of Stakeholders in User Access Management Process.
Skills & Requirements:
- Graduate in Finance & Accountancy or any other Degree with suitable exposure
- 4+ years of experience in the areas of Techno function in a large organization
- Hands-on experience in ERP, preferably SAP, with knowledge of Security Module
- Independently review and process requests relating to Data objects in User access provisioning in full compliance with defined policies, Operating procedures, and Work instructions. The complex requests will be processed in the applicable ERP and other related systems and tools.
- Responsible to independently interpret and respond to queries (including complex queries) related to the requests and process.
- Demonstrate leadership on Process and related technology and act as Technical lead when required and support Analysts (JG 8) in processing requests / responding to queries / process.
- Maintain the records for the work completed like work log, etc. Lead and support colleagues, team lead and focal points in analysis and resolution of issues in these logs.
- Lead role in Cleanse projects and initiatives in Top Quartile journey.
- Lead role in implementing record archival policies and ensure compliance (E.g. SharePoint etc.)
- Ensure that Controls are consistently followed. Play a support role in developing, updating Controls related documents.
- Regular interaction with Customers and Stakeholders, including extensive interactions during migration.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in the process. Play active role as a member in improvement projects and sometimes lead improvement projects.
- Ensure that changes to Standard Operating procedures (SOP), Control documents and work instructions, are updated timely. Ensure his/her backup resource is trained of any changes in a timely manner and s/he has access to documents.
Translated Company Description
- Hands on experience in ERP (preferably SAP) with knowledge on Security module
- Exposure to Controls environment is desirable
- Experience in Stakeholder management in virtual world is required
- Finance and Accounts knowledge in a large organization preferred
- Exposure to Process Improvements and Transformation projects.
- Proven skills in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge and experience in MS Office applications like MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Proactive and good team player
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.