Transfer Pricing- Experienced Staff Northeast Region
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Location: NEW YORK, JERICHO, ISELIN, HOBOKEN, PHILADELPHIA. MCLEAN
Tax – Transfer Pricing – Staff
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you'll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We'll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you'll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Successful businesses are built on strong foundations and grown in a sustainable way – and that requires a consistent and responsible approach to tax. At EY, our clients look to our global Transfer Pricing team as a leading innovator in its field establishing, monitoring and sustaining prices for transactions involving intangibles, products and services between companies under common ownership. As a Transfer Pricing Staff Member, you'll play a key role in that mission, taking on a wide range of responsibilities that make a clear impact for a diverse range of clients.
We offer a depth of experience through our network of dedicated transfer pricing economists and tax professionals, consulting on economic and tax services for our clients. Here, you'll develop a unique and highly sought-after set of skills while preparing documentation, defending transfer pricing in audits, and developing tax planning approaches that will launch your career in Transfer Pricing. You'll learn everything from the ground up, working with support from talented colleagues to develop your technical knowledge, business judgment and analytical skills as your career progresses. This is a growing area, with a portfolio of clients that include some of the biggest companies in the world, and plenty of challenges to take on.
Everything you do will come back to researching and understanding our clients, as well as their industries. From there, you'll undertake complex market analyses to make tax recommendations. You'll find no two days here are the same. But whether you're investigating a business, developing tailored proposals, interviewing key clients, or contributing to financial modeling, you'll always be a visible and influential member of a driven team.
Your key responsibilities
- Understanding and applying economic and financial principles to advise live client businesses
- Delivering accurate and authoritative quality intercompany pricing and economic services, and defending your decision where necessary
- Preparing practical approaches to economic situations and presenting logical, insightful solutions
- Building meaningful relationships that will influence your career – both internally and externally
- Constantly learning and staying current with trends, risks, and opportunities to improve our business and address our clients' needs
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We're looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way, and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose-driven. We're looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We're looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and who team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, International Business, or a related discipline; graduate degree preferred, supported by a strong academic record
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in basic MS Office tools, and strong writing skills, with business fluency in the English language
- The confidence to interview and influence clients and colleagues at all levels
- The ability to prioritize workloads while working on multiple projects
- An organized and analytical approach to work
- A driver's license valid in the U.S.
What's in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you'll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You'll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
What you can expect
- Our approach to hiring utilizes several different formats throughout the course of the recruiting process.
- In addition to speaking with our recruiters and client-serving professionals, we also leverage game-based assessments to assess your non-technical skills and attributes in a quick and engaging experience. This includes your collaboration style and your abilities to work with information and the use of pre-recorded video interviews (PRVI). PRVI technology provides a great opportunity for you to share more about your qualifications and interests, as well as to ask more specifics about EY and the role for which you are interviewing. It also provides you with the flexibility and convenience of completing at a time and place that works best for your schedule.
- Additional interviews may be in the form of a live interview, either via video or in-person.
For applicants for jobs in our Denver office, EY complies with Colorado laws and regulations. Information can be found here.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.