Senior Associate Global Tax Compliance (m/f)
Our Global Tax Compliance practice is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As a Global Tax Compliance Senior consultant (m/f), you will:
- Work in a team of tax and accounting experts in charge of the investor tax reporting for investment funds (mainly UCITS) distributed by our international clients based in various European jurisdictions;
- Include the analysis and treatment of investment fund accounting information, the performance of calculations of the tax figures as well as the preparation and review of the final investor tax reporting such as German tax reporting;
- Deal with our clients' questions in the context of international tax laws, in particular with regard to the implementation of current European legislation;
- Have the opportunity to work closely with other tax and accounting teams in Luxembourg and with our Asset Management network worldwide;
- Have the opportunity to work on regulatory reporting for investment funds such as Solvency II reporting, AIFMD reporting, VAG reporting, PEA reporting..;
- Be managing, supporting, developing a team of junior collaborators.
- You have a university degree in economics, management or law, with a major in tax legislation and taxation;
- You have at least 3 years of experience within the international tax department of a commercial company, an audit/tax firm with focus on the fund industry as an asset;
- You are flexible and autonomous;
- You are interested in the Asset Management industry and you want to work with important Asset Managers;
- Your analytical and critical skills, your intellectual rigour and your writing skills will be key to help you succeed in this position;
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office Excel, VBA knowledge is a plus;
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of German or French would be considered as an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.