IT Adv,, Performance Improvement- Tech. Consulting- SAP Power & Utilities (Mgr) (Mult. Pos) (522341)
IT Advisor, Performance Improvement – Technology Consulting – SAP Power & Utilities (Manager) (Multiple Positions) (522341), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, Louisville, KY.
Provide innovative utilities solutions enabled by SAP technology for clients through the delivery of IS-U solutions including new implementations, upgrades and/or enhancement and improvement projects. Assist and guide customers in the selection, implementation and support of SAP solutions including blueprinting and design, configuration, testing, training and go-live support. Provide functional and business process expertise as part of a project team. Lead design activities and gap analysis including, configuration of SAP IS-U and ERP, assessment of client challenges, analyzing and recommending solutions to solve those challenges. Responsible for Functional and Technical aspects of the Analysis and Design process and completing the associated documentation including functional and technical specifications and test plans. Guide clients and other consultants and troubleshoot the IS-U solution during implementation. Work closely with client and EY professional services management and project managers to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and to client satisfaction. Provide customer and EY project managers with timely updates on task status. Deliver presentations to all audiences on a variety of subjects. Assist in the mentoring and management of less experienced colleagues. Suggest tools and processes needed to improve the way we operate and deliver solutions to customers.
Provide leadership to employees and manage and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or other business or engineering discipline and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience; or a Master’s degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or other business or engineering discipline and 4 years of experience.
- Must have 4 years of functional and technical experience with SAP IS-U.
- Must have 4 years of experience in providing advisory services in the strategy, design, configuration, and implementation of end-to-end solutions in SAP within the utilities or energy industry.
- Must have completed a minimum of 3 SAP IS-U implementations.
- Must have 4 years of combined “hands on” functional or technical experience with SAP IS-U, including a deep understanding of device management (DM), IS-U billing, FICA.
- Must have 2 years of project management or team leadership experience, including scope, timing, resource allocation and performance.
- Must have 2 years of experience leading advisory or consulting teams on SAP IS-U engagements.
- Must have 1 year of experience in translating business requirements into IT solutions, including gathering business and technical requirements, solution design and build, testing, and solution deployment.
- Requires travel up to 80%, of which 20% may be international, to serve client needs.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.