Financial Service Audit Senior
The financial services industry is a fast-paced exciting place to work. This role provides strong candidates with the opportunity to become a key part of a rapidly growing area of the business, and offers highly attractive career development and progression opportunities. There is a dedicated and highly motivated team in place that is seeking a like-minded individual to assist with our expanding portfolio of audit clients. We are looking to recruit an FS Audit Senior. You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of financial services clients. You will have direct access to partners and the ability to provide a valued opinion within the team. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm.
Our portfolio consists of hedge funds, SPVs and banks.
- Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships
- Design and implementation of audit plan and ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and time frame
- Manage trainees while on assignment
- Responsible for development and mentoring of trainees
- Take responsibility for a large and varied portfolio of clients
- Manage the accounts preparation and audit for each client
- Providing timely and accurate information to clients on ongoing audit issues
- Identifying efficiencies within the audit process
- Research in relation to recent accounting and financial reporting updates
Skills and attributes:
- Minimum 3 years' experience required
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification)
- Experience in the financial services industry is required
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience in audit engagements
- Worked with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Capable of working on your own initiative
- Ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.