Reporting Specialist (BetterMe)
BetterMe is a leading Health&Fitness publisher in the world with over 100 million installs (iOS+Android). We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms – more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 100+ people in Kyiv. We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
Our mission is creating happiness within since it's vital to have your mind and body in harmony. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
Reporting Specialist is one of the key specialists in the Financial Reporting department to contribute to the development of accurate financial statements and perform a vast variety of reporting-related activities. You will (a) help develop and implement processes necessary for the operation of accounting and reporting function in IT business and (b) liaise with treasury, analytics, legal teams and external auditors to help develop and implement reporting activities.
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in accounting, economics, finance, or other related fields;
- Experience as an accountant, reporting specialist or auditor – minimum 1 year;
- Advanced Excel user able to work with a large volume of data in excel (knowledge of VBA or SQL will be an advantage);
- Good knowledge of IFRS;
- Experience with internet business, online payments, e-marketing will be an advantage;
- Started accounting / financial qualification such as ACCA, ACCA DipIFR, CAP / CIPA, CPA,etc.;
- English – Intermediate: oral and written;
- Structured thinking and attention to details: ability to make data-driven business conclusions;
- Strong communication skills: oral and written; ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
- Responsibility and readiness to act independently and take ownership for the results.
- Timely preparation and analysis of information for the consolidated financial statements, including correct posting of journal entries;
- Taking part in planning and implementation of activities for improving and automation of accounting and reporting processes;
- Analysis of key financial metrics for controlling, tax and compliance purposes;
- Organization of the expenses and payments control in accordance with the terms of contracts;
- Support of external audit of the group and its companies;
- Liaising with other finance departments and other stakeholders on financial issues;
- Ad hoc financial reports and tasks.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.