Manager Financial Regulatory Reporting
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Financial Services (FS) partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, and property.
See yourself in our team
As part of Group Finance, the Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for reporting to the Group’s regulator, APRA and other regulatory bodies (RBA & ABS) which supports the Group’s banking license.
The team adds value through:
- Regulatory Reporting, with a focus on Economic and Financial Statistics (Product, Financial and Statistical Reporting)
- Adhering to compliance obligations and requirements for regulatory reporting as well as implementation of new regulatory reporting requirements
- Provision of data and information, as and when requested, to the regulators and the use of analytics and automation
Do work that matters
Responsible for quality reporting to meet the needs of APRA and other regulatory bodies, which support the Group’s banking license
- Promote a high performance culture and providing excellent customer service e.g. Business Plan & Culture Plan initiatives
- Contributing significantly to the vision and strategy for the Regulatory Reporting team
- Build, develop and maintain strong stakeholder engagement, by collaborating with business units across the Group as well as APRA and PwC
- Quality reporting to APRA and other regulatory bodies, including RBA and BIS meeting all regulatory deadlines
- Responding to information and data requests from APRA and other regulatory bodies
- Adhere to the regulatory reporting operating model and control framework
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives across reporting processes and solutions including active involvement in integration projects (i.e. systems upgrades)
- Active management of issues and incidents in accordance with the Groups framework
- Ensure quality documentation and procedures are maintained and updated accordingly
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- At least 4 years’ post qualification experience in a finance or accounting role with experience in financial reporting, particularly in Group reporting highly regarded
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills and working knowledge of financial products and experience in a financial services firm
- Risk mindset with an understanding of Regulatory Reporting or the Prudential Standards desirable
- Business partnering skills liaising who can actively build relationships within and across business streams, functional areas and regions
- Empowering others to take actions that support the transformation the finance function and the Group’s vision and values
- Customer focused and outcome driven and drives an organisational culture that values customers and delivers customer satisfaction
Is this your next challenge, apply Now!
The health and safety of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 23/02/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.