Liquidity Treasury Senior Analyst
Join our expanding Citi Finance Team in Budapest and make your own progress in a supportive and friendly environment!
We are a people-oriented organization that appreciates and promotes personal and professional aspirations. Our corporate culture is empathic: we acknowledge life-work balance throughout your career path.
To drive Citi’s effort on current and emerging liquidity risk regulation and reporting through engaging with senior management to help optimal liquidity risk management. Liquidity Risk is a key priority of Citi’s senior management, Treasurers and Regulations. Since the financial crisis of 2008 the focus on Liquidity Risk has been especially high and it continues to be a dynamic and high profile area. Liquidity risk is fundamental consideration for much of Citi’s business and increasingly those liquidity risks are captured by formal regulation.
- Acts as a supervisor and assist the junior staff
- Analyze and oversee the production of Broker Dealer Legal Entity's regulatory returns done by the Budapest Regulatory Reporting CSC and internal liquidity MIS by Mumbai FRSS.
- Work with the Finance Desks, Risk Treasury, Corporate Treasury Funding and other businesses to keep the Legal Entity within the regulatory requirements, manage liquidity optimally and ensure global consistency where relevant.
- Participate in developing new reporting processes, improve existing processes and controls.
- Assist in the review and revision of the Legal Entity's Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment (ILAAP)/Funding Liquidity Plan (FLP)/Contingency Funding Plan (CFP)/Solvent Wind-down (SWD).
- Work towards synchronizing the Bank/Broker and Internal/External reports by closing the gaps where possible.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and form Citi's response to changing regulatory demands, for example coming from the local and regional regulators (PRA, the EBA, BCBS, BaFIN)
This role is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to build a specialism around the growing world of regulation. At the same time, it requires the candidate to be fully engaged in the core Treasury functions from funding to transfer pricing. The successful candidate will have broad exposure to senior management and a wide range of critical liquidity management issues and people management tasks.
- 5+ years’ experience in international environment at Treasury and/or Finance functions
- Good understanding of liquidity and balance sheet management practices
- English language at proficient level both written and oral
- Expert in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to process large amounts of information and assimilate it in a meaningful way and communicate difficult concepts clearly to a broad spectrum of people across the organization at all levels of seniority
- Comfortable working with different banking systems
- Ability to think clearly and logically
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Accuracy and control focus with ‘zero error’ mindset with regulators
- BA or MSc degree in economics/finance/accounting
- Other qualifications such as AMCT, CFA, ACCA is advantageous
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.