Senior Associate VAT Consulting (m/f)
Our VAT practice is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As a VAT Senior Consultant (m/f), you will:
- Be advising clients on technical aspects relating to VAT issues, and be involved in business development actions for our practice;
- Be in charge of drafting VAT opinions for a diversified local and international client base (banks, insurers, holding companies, financial sector companies, commercial and industrial companies, real estate developers, public sector clients) and for ensuring that the clients receive relevant VAT advice. Based on your background, you may also be called upon to advice on other indirect tax matters (registration and customs duties);
- Be required to work together with other PwC departments both in Luxembourg and abroad;
- Have the opportunity to give in-house and external training courses to our team members and to our clients and you will have a chance to take part in conferences and events on specific topics or industries;
- Support, develop a team of junior talents and ensure high quality services.
- You have a university degree in law or economics and you also have a specialised degree in tax law;
- You have 3 to 5 years of indirect taxation experience, working for the international tax department of a company or a law firm or you have relevant experience working as a tax advisor;
- You are proficient in English; French or German are considered as an asset;
- You have a methodical and organised approach to work, strong analytical and communication skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.