Accounts Receivables Team Leader (mixed shift)
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
The Motorola Finance Center in Krakow is a part of our global network of Finance Operations Center (F.O.C.) which provides world class finance, accounting and purchasing services to all Motorola entities. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life
- Leads one of Account Receivables teams
- Plans, organizes and ensure timely delivery of tasks in area of projects reconciliation, cash collection, billing, order release and cash application
- Provides direct reports with leadership direction, and coaching to achieve work objectives and improve performance and skills.
- Monitor quality metrics (KPIs)
- Supports internal and external audit requirements in relation to AR NA processes;
- Responsible for keeping AR process well documented;
- Selects and hires employees to support NA Collection processes. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Sets cash collection targets and makes sure they are met, ensures forecast accuracy is within target range;
- Handling Customer escalations for NA;
- Identifies areas for improvements / process optimization and takes all necessary steps to implement changes; takes ownership in RPA implementations;
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements;
- This job requires working on mixed shift (US hours).
- 5+ years relevant work experience in Finance, in Accounts Receivable
- Experience in people management role (direct or indirect)
- Master’s degree - Certificate in Finance or Accounting is a plus
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Result-oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in multifunctional environment and interacts with different levels of management
- Accounts Receivable Oracle module knowledge as an asset
- Thorough understanding of Finance/Accounting basics
- Ability to work in intense, fast paced and multinational work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail;
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.