Analyst of the Business Development Department
Purpose of the position:
Analytical and operational support of business development projects of JSC "Ukrgasvydobuvannya", modeling of various operational and investment scenarios, collection and processing of information, preparation and presentation of reports, agreements, and internal documents. Supporting of project manager at all stages of the project.
• Collection of information, structuring, and economic justification of new projects and initiatives;
• Interaction with the project team and internal stakeholders during project initiation and implementation;
• Market research, analysis of new business opportunities for the Company;
• Preparation of high-quality presentations for the Head of the Department, the Management of the Company, Members of the Management Board, the Supervisory Board of Naftogaz Group for the purpose of the management decisions on concluding agreements with potential partners;
• Development of the financial and operational models in MS Excel, calculation of the economic effect of potential agreements;
• Description and modeling of the business processes.
• Fluency in Ukrainian and English
• Knowledge in:
o financial and economic analysis, financial modeling, evaluation of the effectiveness of investment projects;
o corporate finance, business valuation, audit;
o international financial reporting standards;
o preparation of legal documents;
o market research;
o high skills in writing and presenting reports.
· Experience in corporate finance and/or business valuation - at least 2 years;
• Professional level of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Think Cell;
• Attention to detail;
• CFA, CPA, ACCA certification will be considered as an advantage.