Finance BP Manager(D2C)- Multinational Retail Company
- The job will conduct FP&A and full P&L for D2C in a domestic and well-known company;
- The role will work closely with different business functions in a tremendous increase business trend.
- We are a famous retail company, which involves varied brands managed by an well known domestic organisation;
- We produce and sell sports related goods and accessories, crossing a wide range of category.
- Budget and Forecast: Lead the whole planning process with financial outcomes; Work closely with reporting team to complete budget/forecast monthly and annually;
- Finance Business Partnership: Collaborate with different business functions to interpret finance results and facilitate business decisions; Be able to foresee risks and opportunities and make proposals for the business development;
- Process/Policy setup and optimisation: Setup and maintain SAP for the financial process/policies for each channels, such as Store Opening/Closure, Standards Optimisation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance;
- Minimum of 8-year experience in FP&A or Finance BP role with full P&L is a must;
- Retail industry background is a must
- Professional certification is preferred, such as ACCA, CIMA etc;
- Strong cross-function collaboration skill and communication skill.
- Promising industry and competitive company;
- Tremendous increase business trend, providing lots of internal opportunities for personal development;
- Domestic Company within MNC working environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lynn Yang on +86 21 6035 3419.