FP&A Assistant Manager- Well-known FMCG Company
- The job will conduct FP&A and full P&L in a well-known multinational company;
- The role will develop leadership skill in a stable working environment.
- Top multinational cosmetics company, located in Downtown;
- Great working environment with work-life-balance.
- A business partner that will cooperate with business teams and function teams to drive business performance;
- Support monthly closing, forecasts, follow trendy business estimates together with commercial functions and back offices;
- Be responsible for full P&L, provide financial analysis for monthly/quarterly/yearly budget. Implement and support relative system projects in line with global vision and initiatives;
- Formulating and implementing business plan to stench business in China market.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance;
- Accounting or related business disciplines;
- CPA, CIA is highly preferred;
- At least 8-9 years working experience in FP&A in FMCG/Retail industry.
- Proficiency in both Mandarin and English.
- Competitive brand with work-life balance working environment;
- A top platform in the Cosmetics industry;
- A platform that will offer leadership.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lynn Yang on +86 21 6035 3419.