Multinational FMCG Company- FP&A Manager
- The job is responsible for full P&L for an independent brand across APAC region;
- The role will face diversified changes in a variable business environment.
- Top multinational FMCG company with steady growth in China market;
- Variable developing business in Shanghai which offers its employees with chances to achieve career development.
- Supporting business stakeholders to ensure the completion of different projects by managing, developing and implementing these complex projects in various functions;
- Stretching on business strategic planning to determine business scopes, designing business plans;
- Communicating with sales team crossing Great China region to complete the forecast and budget monthly/quarterly/yearly;
- Contribute to the development of financial strategies to align with the organisation overall version and short-term/long-term business objectives
- Monitor monthly closing, ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements for accounting and financial reporting.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/ finance related majors;
- At least 5-8 years finance experience in FMCG/ Retail industry is preferred;
- Solid business analysis capability is a must;
- Good ability to work under pressure;
- Workable English including spoken and written.
- Competitive industry provides lots of internal opportunities in various brands;
- Transparent company culture, warm and friendly;
- Attractive training opportunities in a big platform.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lynn Yang on +86 21 6035 3419.