Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
What you´ll do
The Plant Controller’s principal responsibilities are to provide accurate plant financial and statistical data for management to make timely and informed decisions.
Part of this role is to business partner with plant manager, to control costs, oversee capital spend and to report financial & operational performance of the plant.
- Cost Control; Product and Process costing – ensuring that costs reflect the true cost of manufacture and reporting on any variances. Management of site costs and monthly closing activities.
- Site KPI Management; Product, Process and yield analysis. Timely reporting of site KPIs as defined by central operations.
- Site Capital; Management of all financial aspects of site Capital Expenditure processes including evaluation, approvals, spend, ROI and project commissioning.
- Site Working Capital; Measure and report on monthly, including stock reconciliations and control of stock write-offs. Rework and Out of spec stock analysis monthly. Accrue accordingly.
- Profit Improvement Programs; Continuous Process and System Improvement – Identifying areas of cost saving and improved efficiencies.
- Budget Preparation; Design budget and projection models, partner with department heads. Presentation explaining variance on full year projection to next year budget.
- Site Review; presentation and population of defined reporting templates that communicate to senior management including the COO, the financial and operation performance of the plant.
- Business Partnering with Plant Manager; decision support and conduit into operations finance & support in presentations to commercial teams, COO, etc.
- SAP Integration; short-term requirement, completion of product costing module
Qualifications and skills:
- Primary degree in accounting (preferred) or finance.
- Qualified Accountant. (Preferred)
- Strong Excel Skills including pivot tables & advance formulas (vlookup, sumif, etc.)
- SAP experience required.
- Approximately 5 + years’ experience within a manufacturing/operations accounting field or completion of Kerry Graduate Program.
- Performance management
- Communication and Knowledge Sharing
- Technical and Functional Excellence
- Drive and Determination
- Relationship Building
- Can work autonomously.
- Able to manage own work load, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive (particularly with other managers).
- Ability to lead and motivate staff while maintaining an environment conducive to working.
- Good business acumen, performance measurement (consolidation and evaluation), control and risk management, and information management
- English language (written & spoken) at a competent level is essential.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.