Business Project Manager for Outsourcing Control #192534
In this exciting and diverse role you have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the business of Swiss Universal Bank by controlling intragroup services outsourced by Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG. You act as the divisional point of contact for intra-group outsourcing topics, ensure adherence to the related global policy and FINMA circular and work on overarching finance projects. With analysis, reporting and guidance you support efficient risk management in close collaboration with international partners across the Bank and assist Senior Management in decision making. Due to this role you will have a unique platform to expand your financial knowledge and to build your network, enabling you to further enhance your skills as basis for your future career steps.Your future colleagues
Join Edyta, Stefanie, Alberto and Joël in our Allocations and Outsourcing Control team in the finance organization of the Swiss Universal Bank, which is strongly positioned in our very attractive Swiss home market. You can become part of a highly motivated, dynamic and diverse team with deep controlling expertise as well as change management experience, working in an agile and flexible environment. We are a department which is committed to realizing the firm’s Diversity & Inclusion ambition, an integral part of our global cultural values.This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week. Your skills and experience
For this position we are looking for an analytical professional with a positive personality and strong social and communication skills to collaborate in a diverse international stakeholder environment. You have a minimum of 3 years working experience in a Finance/Controlling function or equivalent experience, ideally in Banking. In addition, you offer:
- A Bachelor and/or Master degree in Business Administration or equivalent education, preferably specialized in Finance
- A can-do attitude with strong problem-solving and stakeholder management skills and the ability to quickly understand complex topics
- High motivation to accept challenges in a flexible and fast-paced environment and to contribute to the team's success
- High reliability and commitment to quality of your deliverables with attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and proficiency level in German
- A deep understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and you are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. A. Feuchter would be delighted to receive your application.Your new employer Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.