Intern, Transaction Services
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 145 countries and territories and have more than 236,000 people working in member firms KPMG International Limited around the world.
KPMG Ukraine's Transaction Services division is specializing in financial pre-acquisition and vendor due diligence on groups operating in various sectors of economy and deal execution for the benefit of investors, sellers and financial institutions. By providing our services, we assist our clients to identify investment opportunities, address complex business and valuation issues, minimize deal-related risks and succeed in the M&A transactions.
Interns in our Transaction Services division will join the team of leading financial experts. They will take part in challenging and exciting projects for international and domestic industry leaders in the course of their investment aspirations. They will learn how to systematically analyze financial performance and position, position of the company in the market, evaluate risks of and upsides from a transaction.
- Work in an interdisciplinary group to participate in complex transaction services assignments, mostly due diligence and debt restructuring;
- Various assist of senior colleagues in analysis of the financial position, performance and financial KPI's of companies that are the targets of the prospective transactions;
- Participate in preparation of overview and researches in respect of companies, sectors or markets.
- University degree - majoring in Finance, Accounting or similar;
- Understanding of accounting and financial analysis;
- Excellent written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- Professional proficiency in Excel;
- Analytical mind and logical approach to problem solving;
- Curiosity, desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Clear career path
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Health and life insurance
- Tasks that have an impact on the firm’s future
- Global opportunities
- Participation in CSR projects
- Hybrid working (in-office and remote work) with a flexible schedule
- Modern office in the city centre
The Internship lasts 3 months. Interns that receive favorable reviews on completion of their internship are offered permanent Consultant positions.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.