Enterprise D Regulatory Finance Change Lead Analyst, AVP #196456
As a part of the role, your responsibility includes:
- Work and connect every day with highly skilled business and IT professionals/teams to help gather functional and business requirements for Regulatory reporting solutions and Regulators such as FINMA
- Review the existing control deployed and propose enhancement on control with the change in the reporting processes
- Work with senior partners from the Line team to agree on the control deployment
- Responsibilities would encompass systems impact assessments, agreement on target architecture design, documentation of business requirements, preparation of functional specifications and use cases for the delivery of the business requirements, preparation of test plans, test cases, coordinating with users and IT during the testing phase etc.
- Ensure appropriate data governance during implementation: assignment of accurate data ownership, data definitions, data quality rules, administrative responsibilities, identify critical data elements and data controls, etc.
- Communicate strongly and optimally with business / IT / FC partners, assist the project leads to drive the project plan and related activities such as chair governance forums to prioritize the book of work
- Exposure to work across the levels with varied groups such as Operational Risk Control, Legal entity accounting and standard reporting teams, Financial Application Management, , IT and other Cross Functional teams
- Represent Business interests in all decision calls by providing valuable inputs to decision making and aid the delivery of the release by mitigating all delivery risks
- Learning curve includes learning the risk and finance systems, people organizations (if required in detail), data flows and souring systems.
Your future colleagues
Group Finance Team is a hard-working, collaborative, and motivated unit consisting of expert team members across the world, passionate about successful delivery of all work in scope. You will be working with the Enterprise CS Entity and Special Purpose Entity reporting tool to implement data requirements for a new regulatory report.
The team is part of Finance Change and delivers projects within the Group Finance portfolio. The Finance change department consists of highly dynamic and a diverse set of people delivering various projects in Risk and finance for various business partners
You will functionally work with the following business-groups –
- Program manager and PMO from the Finance Change on the status of the Program deliverables
- Regional Financial and Reporting leads
- Group Finance Reporting team
- External Reporting Team
- IT team
- Controls Team
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural valuesRemote Working? Yes
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.Your skills and experience
Seeking an experienced and self-motivated individual contributor who understands the Group Finance landscape and has experience with partner management and project management
- You carry 10-15 years of proven experience for an AVP role primarily as a Project Manager and Lead solution designer in change related functions in finance and risk domain based projects such as Investment banking, Core banking, Private banking and/or regulatory reporting
- You have hands on experience to define business requirements for technology improvements relating to liquidity reporting and experience in direct faceoff with Senior partners (MD Level) for requirement definitions and implementation
- Strong communication skills and ability to learn complex subject matter quickly is essential. You should be able to demonstrate good experience in positively influencing people to deliver, partner management, and illustrate real-life challenges and how they were overcome
- Understanding of data governance standards which includes data ownership, data quality rules, data criticality assessment and data controls. Strong understanding of SOX or regulatory control requirements are advantageous
- You need to be able to work in a complex, matrixed organization with flexibility to work with multiple offices during UK Based hours flexibly every day basis where you will work with teams from Poland, UK and US besides India based teams
- Ability to balance multi-task and manage multiple changes / projects is a must and should carry the ability to scale up on the project within 3 months and become productive by learning every day
- Bachelors / Masters in engineering or PG in Management with prior change experience preferred
- Experience with test management tools such as Octane and Odyssey are preferred
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.