Audit Control Specialist Sr
Join us as a Senior Audit Control Specialist!
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Senior Audit Control Specialist to join our Team. In this role you will be responsible for reconciliation of mutual fund accounting audit packages and European Tax packages for all funds. You will work closely with Supervisor and Team Leader in meeting critical deadlines. You will also provide training, guidance, and coverage for Specialists to ensure daily accounting deliverables are timely and accurate.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Maintain complete monthly accounting records of commingled asset portfolios.
- Analyze and research reconcilable differences – escalate discrepancies to appropriate internal accounting or support team to correct transaction or report.
- Prepare and reconcile monthly accounting proof packages.
- Ensure monthly, accurate, and timely deliverable of all audit packages.
- Participate in projects that relate to improving monthly reconciliations and tax reporting.
- Work effectively with internal clients in Accounting and Client Service Team.
- Ensure that any accounting related issues or brakes are reviewed and resolved.
- BS/BA degree preferably in a business, finance or accounting related concentration and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of fund accounting, audit, custody, securities processing or other industry experience.
- Knowledge of corporate actions, equity, fixed income, derivative investments and emerging markets.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills.
- Research, analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment, communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work on Polish Holidays.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.