Service Delivery Center Senior Analyst - Financial Services Organization - Tax
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (FSO) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. This practice also has several Service Delivery Centers that are made up of high-performing US-based resources who work closely with our experienced client-serving professionals to deliver project-based work and managed services to our US-based Financial Services clients. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
We currently are seeking a highly motivated Senior Analyst to support the EY Financial Services Indirect Tax practice within our Service Delivery Center. The Service Delivery Center is an extension of our tax practice, which helps implement sustainable tax strategies, improves tax functions processes, and supports both internal and external relationships with tax authorities. As a Senior Analyst, you will be part of a growing team that helps to support a wide range of financial services clients and colleagues. In this role, you will have various opportunities to demonstrate your understanding of client matters while being a mentor to others within your team.
Your key responsibilities
Assist in implementing leading practices across our engagement teams while developing a strong network across multiple practice offices. As part of the Service Delivery Center Indirect Tax practice, you will work alongside client-serving professionals by supporting tax technology implementation, engagement economics, and delivery of exceptional client service. Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting in the management of several engagement processes while effectively communicating with the engagement team leads
- Assisting with the deployment of technology services
- Requesting, receiving, and organizing client data
- Contributing to the technical development of the team
- Learning and providing support for existing proprietary technology service offerings
- Consistently seeking guidance and feedback from team leadership
Skills and attributes for success:
- A level of understanding in the workflow process of client engagements from start to completion
- Ability to train and coach junior team members
- Demonstrated project management, teaming, and problem-solving skills
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in liberal arts, general business, technology, or related field
- A minimum of three years of related experience specifically in tax and/or accounting
- Financial services or technology experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access and/or SharePoint) and the willingness to learn firm and client-specific technologies
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven ability to mentor
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience working alongside colleagues at all levels of business
What we look for
We are interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. The successful candidate will be interested in developing their own skills while making sure to support their colleagues when they need it.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.