Financial Planning & Analysis – COO Support, ENO #192468
Role will support the FMAR COO in reporting / controlling financials of the division, managing the cost, recharges for project funded resources, supporting headcount & expense forecasts for the function. The role additionally involves certain business management activities such as OE code management, tracking & reporting ATR's and approvals required on Taleo, preparing cost reports, analysis of mom movements in costs, identify, report & correct any errors in GL postings and any other ad hoc activities.
Your future colleagues:
The role is part of a lean team of 2 people, 1 FTE based in Pune & the other FMAR COO based in London. The team supports the N-3 (MDR) head of the division in making strategic decisions related to costs, budget, resourcing based on the information provided by the team.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? Yes
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.Your skills and experience:
The role deals with a lot of senior partners mainly at VP, Director & MD level employees and hence provides excellent visibility of the overall organizational aspects. Hence the required skills from the incumbent will also be
- You carry 4-5 years of experience for an ENO role primarily in a Financial planning and analysis role
- Proven experience to perform analysis on costs, budget, mom movements in Ledger and to work independently with and provide simple summary of the findings for the review in a format presentable to a DIR/MDR
- Strong communication skills and ability to learn complex subject matter quickly are a must. The role is required to liaise with a lot of senior partners and ensure we communicate the expectations logically
- Conflict handling & proactive problem solving skills are essential in the role to effectively deliver the assigned tasks
- You need to be able to work in a complex, matrixed organization with flexibility to work with partners based in multiple offices during UK Based hours flexibly daily where you will collaborate with teams from Zurich, UK and US besides India based teams
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple deliverables is a must
- Bachelors / master’s in accounting & Finance with proven relevant experience required
- Experience with any kind of automation tools such as QLIK, Alteryx are preferred
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.