Senior Financial Controller (Genesis Group)
Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 — 1500 employees over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in the Senior Financial Controller role.
Head of Financial Controlling
What you will do:
- Lead and develop Controlling activities for Operational expenses and overheads throughout the Holding (currently 7 portfolio companies are expected to be accompanied by another 8-10 within next 2 years period);
- Participate in liquidity planning process;
- Participate in budgeting process and plan-fact analysis;
- Optimize administrative and project-related expenses;
- Analyze of key financial metrics for management’s purposes and aggregate them in PowerBI;
- Deal with Treasury, Legal, Tax, HR, Projects and other units on financial matters;
- Communicate with external partners, including payment service providers, banks and financial institutions.
Skills and experience needed to join the board:
- 3+ years’ experience in Big 4/ international audit companies or investment boutiques is a must;
- Advanced MS Office user (knowledge of VBA, SQL and PowerBI is an advantage);
- Structured thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to make data-driven business conclusions;
- Strong communication and written skills, ability to convince opponents on the truth of one’s judgments;
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment;
- English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written.
Would be an advantage:
- International financial qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CFA etc. in progress;
- Participation in business case championships such as CFA Challenge, Business Diving or other local/international championships;
- This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber finance professionals and to help to build an international multimillion business.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- Expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).
We are waiting for you in our team!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.