Client Service - Associate 2
Who we are looking for:
This is a position with a high level of responsibility within the Client Operations Delivery team. The Client Delivery Associate is responsible for service delivery to global clients. The role is responsible for ensuring successful service delivery including inquiry resolution and reporting’s.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration, and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity, and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
The responsibilities of this role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Deliver highly valued services and solutions to clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street’s full range of services as their needs and our services evolve.
- Provide support during US market hours, should be comfortable with Night Shift.
- Define risk environment for the business unit and perform Risk and Control Assessment to ensure appropriate action is initiated and executed to minimize risk events
- Execute oversight activities to ensure interdepartmental deliveries are monitored and risks highlighted are addressed.
- Assists with compliance reviews, controls, and audits as appropriate.
- Ensures superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring client issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Exercise discretion and judgment with respect to matters of significance, such as resolving, reporting issues/breaches, and suspicious transactions.
- Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other business units, shared services/CEOs, outsource partners, external clients as needed to resolve issues/discrepancies and ensure client satisfaction through seamless processing, accuracy, and adherence to all SLAs/internal standards/guidelines.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Client focus: – Act as a focal point of contact to maintain strong client relationship; actively participate in client meetings, and ensure team responds to client inquiries.
- Operational Efficiency Focus: Actively participate in an efficient and effective global operating model, collaborating with peers globally, and using standard technology, best practices, and optimal functions.
- Performance Focus: Provide excellent service to clients through a results-oriented mindset
- Quality & Risk Focus: Understand and minimize risk through adhering to standard and client-specific operating procedures and through broad participation in the global training program. Focus on qualitative work, attention to detail with a thorough understanding of the business impact, and ways to minimize risk.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- 1-3+ years’ experience in Custody & Accounting – Should be well versed with financial instruments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business-related degree.
- Former Client service experience would be an advantage.
- MBA/CFA accreditation would be an advantage.
- Very good working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent English skills.
- Must have the initiative and capability to collaborate with a diverse stakeholder base to deliver timely and high-quality output
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail
Secondary Skills (Good to Have)
- Advance MS Office
- Analytical Skills
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.