Audit Senior Manager/Director
Audit Senior Manager, Audit Associate Director - Audit & Assurance, Audit, Assurance, Senior Associate, Manager
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? Then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you are in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together. Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey – Your Voice – Your Success ".
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We are looking for someone who want to be more than just a team member, but who wants to join a family of likeminded individuals.
As a Senior Manager/Director of our Audit team you will lead in dealing with commercial, technically complex clients. In combination with this, you will oversee all aspects of client engagement assuming overall responsibility for allocating work and ensuring client service is maintained at a high level. Day to day you will manage the end-to-end audit process, including budgets and timescales. You will be analysing complex business situations to identify key issues and priorities.
This position will be an important role within our Edinburgh office, and you will act as a leader and driving force for the local team. Due to this, you will be working within a Managerial capacity already and will be looking for an opportunity to build on your career within a firm which will offer you the autonomy to make a difference and the support to develop your own skillset.
The successful candidate will be CA/ACA/ACCA qualified and will have considerable experience of auditing clients within a variety of industries. In addition, you will have experience acting as a senior team member and being a key part of the end-to-end audit planning and execution process. You will enjoy working closely with an ambitious team and providing coaching and mentoring to colleagues at different stages of their career.
Does this sound like you?
A note from the Hiring Manager
“You will be joining a dynamic team that is focused on delivering exceptional value to our clients. You will be working closely with a varied client base and will also have direct input in the day-to-date management of the Edinburgh audit team. This is a great opportunity to develop your career as we continue to grow our business "
What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave(31 for Students with study package and 38 for Partners) inc. bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme(applicable to up to and including Associate Director level)
- -We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
- Private Medical Cover(applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave- We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks(both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working- Azets understand that as with any family, we all work indifferent ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance- 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to our Yu Life wellbeing app –Includes EAP, 24/7 GP access, retail vouchers and discounts, free digital will writing, discounted gym memberships etc.
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program- For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
Our values are our motivation
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?
Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.