SaT - Manager
Is flexible working a priority with your next Career move?
At EY we realise the way we work is changing. So if your answer is YES then we would like to share some news with you about an exciting opportunity we are creating within our Strategy and Transactions (SaT) Team.
Strategy and Transactions Manager
At a time when the global business environment holds increasingly complex strategic challenges, we know how organisations manage their capital agenda today will define their competitive position tomorrow.
As a Strategy and Transactions Senior professional, you will get to work as part of a high performing team working with the world’s largest organisations, fastest growing client companies to deliver a range of assignments focusing on mergers and acquisitions, valuations and business modelling, restructuring and transaction support.
You will have a diverse range of stretching experiences which will give you continuous learning and development opportunities. On top of all this, we will work with you to accomplish more outside the office and are open to agree a flexible working arrangement that will complement your life and commitments outside the office!
Your key responsibilities
- Working with internal and external stakeholders driving day-to-day execution within SaT on the following assignments:
- Due diligence
- Mergers, buyouts and disposals
- Business modelling
- Business planning
- Strategic advice
- Manage a diverse client portfolio
- Offer thought leadership within EY and to our clients
- Manage both internal and external projects as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Grow and develop relationships with existing and new clients
- Project manage teams, work closely with all members to lead the day to day progression of assignments to include; planning and preparation of deliverables as well as review of these deliverables.
- Proactive in providing support and maintaining open communication
- Anticipate and identify risks and escalate these risks as appropriate
- Working closely with colleagues to ensure that work is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our Quality & Risk Management guidelines
- Working to tight deadlines, thinking clearly under pressure and maintaining team morale during lengthy and challenging engagements.
Skills and attributes for success
- Creative thinking to design, encourage and execute flexible working practices.
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Ability to keep calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels but also able to work effectively on your own using your own initiative and judgement as required
- Effective time management
To qualify for the role you must have
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification with proven post-qualifying experience
- Commercial experience and/or relevant industry experience
- Strong IT skills, to an advanced level in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable project management skills
What we look for
This is an exciting opportunity to avail of flexible working arrangements while achieving a level of autonomy at Manager Level with the support network of a dynamic professional services firm. Your duties and key responsibilities will be aligned to a role and team in SaT that reflects your experience and qualifications.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2022 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.