Junior Payment Specialist
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in the Junior Payment Specialist role.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-calibre finance professionals and to help to build an international multimillion business.
What you will do:
- manage cash flow activities and support smooth execution of day-to-day treasury operations (execution of payments, management of bank cards, preparation of supporting documentation, balance reports);
- respond to the treasury related requests and proactively communicate with the projects teams;
- work closely with financial control and legal teams to support relevant KYC and compliance procedures;
- plan monthly cash flow of selected legal entities;
- constantly improve treasury-related business processes (payments, financial control, FX, etc.);
- manage the relationship with selected financial institutions in jurisdictions of the Company’s presence.
Starter-kit needed to join the board:
- recent graduate or a student in Economics/Finance/Legal able to work full-time;
- advanced Excel/MS Office knowledge;
- attention to details;
- level knowledge of English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written;
- responsibility and readiness to act independently, willingness to learn and work;
- ability to analyze complex issues and make sound business decisions.
What will you get working with us:
- one of the most interesting and challenging jobs;
- a strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- interesting and challenging tasks - experience in the development of cutting-edge large-scale projects, optimization, high load, etc.;
- exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and workshops, a corporate library, participation in key IT events around the world.
We are waiting for you on our team!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.