FP&A IO Accountant
Kerry is the world’s leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers’ most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
FP&A IO Accountant, Beloit, WI
Deliver best-in-class forward looking analysis and insight on financial performance to our key stakeholders to aid in driving informed decision making. Working as part of the FP&A structure to ensure collaboration across front, middle and back office. Support alignment and standardization of our key performance measurement processes & ways of working. Key focus on supporting and driving standardization of IO Finance reporting which is fully aligned to the Global Reporting structure.
What would you do?
- Accountable for regional FP&A IO Reporting, ensuring that the appropriate structure is in place to deliver on FP&A IO objectives.
- Collaborate with the global FP&A team to ensure consistency of approach across the regions.
- Support FP&A objective of delivering a consistently deployed information model that promotes commonality of data management across the Group. A culture in which “one version of the truth” is used to support decision making
- Support execution and continued improvement of key business processes i.e. performance reporting, forecasting, budgeting & transaction data integrity
- Co-ordinate timely delivery of monthly business reporting, working across the following teams; Commercial Finance, Financial Control, Operations Finance, EPM and Business Partners.
- Deliver data integrity, ensuring accuracy of information used for reporting & analysis. Escalate issues with ICT team or relevant finance teams in a transparent and collaborative manner if/as issues arise.
- Support successful delivery of standardization and simplification of all routine performance reporting for IO NA.
- Support continuous improvement of key operations reporting processes including the monthly performance management forums, forecasting, budgeting and planning processes.
- Support the IO finance team in driving continuous improvement initiatives with the EPM team in support of all regional & global requirements
- Ensure agility in the team to evolve data integrity in line with business needs i.e. acquisition go-lives plus ensuring alignment of activities on data integrity across relevant data repositories including Master data.
What will you need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Business or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in a manufacturing/site environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proven track record of delivery through teams
- Customer focus and service oriented.
- Results driven, attention to detail with a keen eye for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build relationships across a matrix organization
- Builds partnerships based on trust and integrity
- Qualified ACA /ACCA /CIMA /CPA with a number of years post-qualification experience, ideally in FMCG or manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of SAP, Power BI, EPM an advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.