Financial Controller (All Right)
Genesis - is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and a venture capital fund.
Flyer One Ventures - is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Now we are looking for Financial Controller for an external (non-Genesis) product company — All Right.
All Right — dynamically growing online education company that specializes in teaching English to European students from age 4-16. All Right is proud to base our material around the Cambridge Starters, Movers, and Flyers curriculum as well as offer specialized courses around things our students are interested in. Our classes are conducted on our own exclusive teaching platform. Since 2016 we have gathered the best teachers from England and the USA, 17 000+ active users worldwide, and 1000+ teachers.
What will you need to do:
- Design of controls, check, review, and update all existing and necessary financial policies (for accounting, fiscal reporting, procurement and payments, sales, etc.) and control of compliance
- Ensure accurate management and statutory accounting and financial reporting (monthly, quarterly, annual reports) according to GAAP or IFRS for an international group of companies (legal entities in the US, Cyprus, Ukraine, Russia, etc.)
- Cash flow, treasury management, planning, and control over intercompany transactions
- Monitor the Group’s expenses and financial operations, and identify ways to minimize financial losses
- Analysis and negotiation of financial terms of agreements/contracts with suppliers/buyers for payment terms
- Identify, analyze, describe and address financial and accounting risks on a regular basis
- Internal audit of existing accounting documents, improvement and automation of documents management
- Prepare for and support passing an external audit
- Support of fundraising processes, investor relations, and M&A activities, control over related financial commitments, perform and participate in financial due diligence
- Finance processes improvement and automation
- Budgeting: preparation, control, actual vs. plan evaluation
- Financial analysis and advising on different financial matters, analytical reviews over Group’s financial performance
- Prepare reports and dashboards including involvement of specialized tools
- Participation in the opening of bank and payment systems accounts (together with legal counsel)
- Addressing tax-related issues
- Operational support for financial matters, processing day-to-day requests, etc.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in international product IT-companies (preferably B2C) / Big4 / other consulting companies
- Working experience with non-resident companies and financial institutions will be a significant advantage
- ACCA or similar qualification member or in progress will be a significant advantage
- Relevant higher education (finance, business, economy, etc.)
- Working knowledge in Excel, Google Spreadsheets, 1C/Quickbooks, or similar system
- Solid knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP, other local GAAPs;
- Skills and experience in financial control, management, analysis, treasury management, external audit;
- Experience with working with legal entities in different countries
- English (business communication both oral and written) — advanced, fluency in Ukrainian and Russian
- A business-oriented person with critical thinking and intention to deliver the best results
- Open-minded person with a high level of learning and analytical skills, curious
- Strong in communication
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Flexible and proactive, able to drive processes
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Dedication and commitment
- Assuming responsibility and ownership for entrusted tasks
- Fluency in office software tools and interest to master new tools
- Attention to details
- Strong motivation
- Understanding of IT business processes will be a significant advantage
- Experience in due diligence from a financial perspective will be a plus
- General knowledge in finance and tax legislation of Ukraine and/or Russia, Cyprus, other EU countries, and the US
- Knowledge of SQL will be a plus;
- Prior experience managing people will be a plus.
- Ability and desire to further develop, grow professionally and manage people will be a plus
What you will get with us:
- the startup spirit and ability to drive the product
- ready to individually discuss salary expectations with each candidate
- paid sick leaves and vacation
- schedule: office (ready to discuss individually), business trip
- opportunities to further develop and grow professionally
- paid technology and educational events approved by the company
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.