Actuarial Manager for our French consulting team(m/f)
PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,800 people employed from more than 70 different countries. It provides audit, tax and advisory services, including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice, to a wide variety of international clients.
Our Actuarial Services department is growing and we are looking for Managers who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As an Actuarial Manager, you will:
- Assist our clients with the set up and monitoring of Solvency II: diagnosis, quantitative research and risk management, optimisation designs;
- Be in charge of actuarial provisioning reviews as part of actuarial audit support;
- Be in charge of actuarial advisory projects including various topics from IFRS 17 and Solvency II;
- Provide consulting services on pricing and reserving for insurance and other sectors;
- Drive and support actuarial risk modelling services - implement well-governed and cost-effective models for internal and external clients;
- Support driving the consulting agenda with business development across sectors - insurance, banking, infrastructures, etc;
- Support the M&A teams for transactions relating to insurance or pension engagements, in accordance with the local and international standards;
- Be involved in assignments relating to companies’ resettlement/creation (insurance, reinsurance, pension funds): feasibility analysis, restructuring of capital ownership and portfolio transfer.
- You are graduated with a degree in actuarial science;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in this field;
- You have to be fluent in French and in English; working proficiency in German is a plus;
- You are interested in the analysis, the modelling and the resolving of financial issues;
- You can write or at least review codes written by other actuarial professionals (R, Python, etc)
- You are flexible and able to effectively manage priorities;
- You have a systematic thinking and strong communication skills
You are looking for a multicultural firm which invests in the development of your potential and puts health at work at the centre of its preoccupations?
Then do not wait any longer and send us your application file.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.