Procure to Pay Team Leader with French
Procure to Pay Team Leader with French
The opportunityAs a Procure to Pay (P2P) Team Leader you will serve as the first point contact for the teams engaged in P2P process, mainly from EY France. You will manage the incoming requests and align adequate workflow to the team in GDS, invest time with internal stakeholders to understand the briefs, set expectations and create project plans around existing and new process and ensure quality of support from GDS. You will help stakeholders bring P2P process to life by understanding the EY business & strategies, and transforming business priorities into world-class execution and delivery.
Your key responsibilities
- Function as the initial point of contact for new sub processes originating from GDS internal stakeholders.
- Understand the requirement and help identify the right solutions within GDS teams
- Overall P2P process management by interacting with various GDS teams in Poland and India
- Interact with key stakeholders in France (Risk Management, Procurement, Functional Direction leaders, and main users) and in Poland (AP team)
- Monitor and follow GDS P2P activities with regular reviews through adequate dashboard and KPIs
- Ensuring proper resources management (recruitment process, extending offers, signing contracts, onboarding)
- Counseling, coaching, mentoring
- Legal and formal responsibility for people employed in GDS Poland AWS P2P team
- Create status overview and performance reporting for GDS executive stakeholders
- Being connected with the regional Transformation Team and participate to process evolution (automation, new processes, new tools)
- Ensure quality standards and GDS users’ satisfaction
Skills and attributes for success
- Outstanding written and oral communications in French
- High level of networking, team building and stakeholder management skills
- Over 5 years of experience in professional services as the account manager or process owner or help desk coordinator
- Experience in people management
- Experience in procurement would be an asset
- Proven experience in transition of the new processes
- Proven experience in managing business requirement from opportunity analysis to implementation all phases in between
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office, including PowerPoint and Excel (including developing pivot tables), understanding of SAP would be an asset.
- Ability to bridge any gap between the GDS users expectations and the GDS capabilities
- Gather stakeholder feedback to generate meaningful, actionable information that helps drive change and improvements.
What we look for
This role requires an experienced, energetic and resilient team player with a good understanding of procurement related processes and the operational aspects of interdependencies between risk management, account payable and administrative activities. Working closely in an agile team, the successful candidate will be required to understand the capabilities of the current GDS teams and manage onshore team’s expectations by building relationships and collaborating closely within both teams.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.