Director, Treasury Generalist #184181
Your field of responsibility
Director level role as part of the New York or Raleigh team reporting to the Treasurer IHC and Americas Entities.
Treasury is seeking a person capable of delivering high quality Coverage work while positively influencing the growth of the team.
- Work closely with the Investment Bank to help understand drivers of liquidity consumption and generation and will propose improvements to current processes to drive efficiencies
- Represent Treasury in various senior business partner forums including operating and risk management committees
- Participate in Treasury Americas engagement with our business partners, including regulatory and senior management (CHS USA’s Board of Directors, Executive Board, internal clients, key partners in Shared Services and Divisional CFO functions).
- Drive the execution of various initiatives including the regional Contingency Funding Plan and would be actively involved in activating the plan and related actions as necessary
- Help interpret new local regulations and coordinate the delivery of a response on behalf of the firm.
- Create in-depth analysis and presentations for senior management discussions that assist in the development of global and regional liquidity and funding.
- Support ad-hoc analysis on varying topics.
Your future colleagues
We build lasting value by serving our clients with entrepreneurial spirit and care. We partner across businesses, divisions, and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. As a member of a coordinated team, you will need to interact with and reach consensus among participants from multiple functional areas and senior leadership levels. We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
Bachelor/ Master Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Accounting, Mathematics or Engineering
- CFA, MBA/ PhD a plus but not a requirement
- 10+ years working experience in international banking/ financial services environment
- Experience in relevant field including Treasury, Risk Management, Funding, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Project Management, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Outstanding quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work optimally with regional and global teams and drive projects whilst leveraging existing resources
- Ability to closely collaborate across Front and Shared Service divisions and levels of seniority
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail and ability to turn analysis into insights/ recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts for Senior Management consumption
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
All Credit Suisse employees in the USA must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date, except where exempted by applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.