Auditor – Financial Crime, Client Tax Conduct and Fraud #197220
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an Auditor – Financial Crime, Client Tax Conduct and Fraud within our cutting edge audit function, where you will learn state of the art audit methodologies. In close collaboration with the Audit Manager, you will contribute to audit planning and field work, where you will interact directly with key partners in the Bank and you will be engaged in presenting findings to senior management. As part of our team, you will have access to advanced auditing capabilities and will also have the opportunity to grow your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Initial experience relating to audit and/or Compliance risks within the financial services industry through higher studies or work experience
- Proven analytical skills and keen to learn and apply data analytics to shape audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Good time management skills and precision in delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, [German would be an asset] and ability present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Ms. S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.