Senior Business Analyst #191615
Your field of responsibility
As we are starting a new project for Product Control, we are searching for experienced Business Analyst who has experience in working for large multi-stream Programs. We are looking for a motivated, experienced, results oriented Business Analyst ready to take on key responsibilities within the Finance Change division:
- As a part the of one of the stream which is the part of a large delivery that strives to strategically change existing Product Control IT infrastructure
- You will be working on end to end delivery of strategic solutions that will change IT landscape in Product Control
- You will conduct detailed process analysis (via user interviews, workshops etc.) and develop process maps and data flow diagrams as needed
- You will propose solutions on how to setup business processes in order to reach Target Operating Model for Product Control
- You will escalate issues and risks in your area along with suggestions for resolution
- The job requires excellent communication skills and ability to work with multiple IT teams
This role offers work in a platform for building up a network within the integrated bank and powerful career development opportunities in an international environment and communication of complex concepts to multiple partners.
Your future colleagues
At Finance Change we work across the entire CFO division (Financial Accounting, Product Control, Treasury, and Regulatory Reporting) to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key partners and IT as the solution provider, we work to build ground breaking business solutions using our deep functional expertise. We aim to deliver strategic initiatives using leading project management and business analysis as we pursue our goal of protecting and improving shareholder value through optimizing the use of our financial resources. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
Hold a bachelor degree or equal qualifying experience in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Experience within Agile Development environment is a plus
- Proven experience of 4+ years as a Business Analyst
- Proven experience in participating in projects that cover wide areas of Finance
- Product Control experience or participation in projects for Product Control area will be a major advantage
- Flair for translating business requirements into functional requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate optimally at all levels
- Ability to work on given task with minimum supervision
- Experience in data sourcing and reporting is a pluS
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
All Credit Suisse employees in the USA must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date, except where exempted by applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.