RPA Project Manager - AVP
Who we are looking for
- The role will be responsible for managing multiple RPA projects from start to finish following our standards and SDLC. Looking for a driven, organized individual, hungry to learn, with Agile & DevOps experience / knowledge.
What you will be responsible for
As IT Project Manager you will
- Work closely with product owner to understand business requirements and their priorities for each use case
- Analyze received business requirements, and break them into finer technical detail levels, and agree on their acceptance criteria with RPA Architect and product owner
- As scrum master, manage the work of assigned delivery team
- Consistently maintain communications with appropriate busines and team-level contacts;
- Continuously monitor and collect delivery KPIs and provide feedbacks to leadership to ensure the correct business values/ priorities are achieved
- Continuously discover technical solutions to deliver more business values
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Solid knowledge in RPA and process automation
- Good project management knowledge and skills will be a strong plus, PMP certification is preferred
- Open, self-motivated and good teamwork spirit. Be able to melt into a new environment and team quickly, and interface with different styles of people, and achieve best outcomes
- Stay focused, can work under pressure when necessary to meet tight deadlines
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above in technical finance/ economics/ accounting or related majors
- Previous RPA experience preferred but not required
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.