National Tax - International Tax Services Senior Manager - Multiple Cities
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Location: NEW YORK, CHICAGO, WASHINGTON DC, DALLAS, HOUSTON, ATLANTA, SAN FRANCISCO, LOS ANGELES
Handling tax for a large, sophisticated organization takes more than just a technical understanding of current tax practices. As an International Tax Services Senior Manager, we'll look to your knowledge across a wide range of tax areas and processes, devising elegant outcomes to some of the most complex challenges around. You'll work with some of the world's most prestigious businesses, and in return you can expect an incredible range of projects and responsibilities that will support your career growth.
This is an area that's seen plenty of recent growth and investment ' and you'll see that reflected in your career. It's no exaggeration to say you'll be working on highly publicized projects. The field of tax planning is constantly changing as new laws, regulations and technologies enter the fold, and this is your opportunity to be part of that development.
Your key responsibilities:
Depending on your unique skills and ambitions, you could be managing various responsibilities, from technical planning and advising to global project management. Whatever you find yourself doing, you'll personally coach and develop a highly trained team, all while handling activities with a focus on quality and commercial value. This is a highly regulated industry, so it's all about maintaining our reputation as trusted advisors by taking on bold initiatives and owning new challenges.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Identifying and answering complex domestic and international tax issues
- Providing technical tax advice and planning services to a portfolio of projects
- Building long-lasting relationships with our clients, developing your understanding of their unique needs and requirements
- Building and leading a dedicated client service team, providing performance feedback and guaranteeing your people always have the skills, tools and opportunities they need to grow
- Constantly developing your own knowledge, maintaining your status as a trusted advisor by monitoring emerging trends, technologies and practices
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- A US CPA license, or state bar membership
- The ability to communicate complex tax concepts to clients
- Confidence in your ability to prioritize when working on multiple complex projects
Ideally, you'll also have:
- A master's or PhD in Business, Finance, Economics, Management, Policy Analysis or a related field
What we look for:
We're looking for knowledgeable technical professionals with an excellent general knowledge of both international and domestic tax. You'll need excellent business acumen and a firm strategic vision, so if you are ready to bring it to life by developing your team, this role is for you.
EY complies with all local laws and regulations. Applicants for jobs in our offices in Colorado, Connecticut and Nevada can find more information here.
The salary range for this position in Denver, CO is: $124,400 - $241,400
The salary range for this position in Las Vegas NV is: $124,400 - $241,400
The salary range for this position in Hartford, CT is: $131,000 - $254,100
The salary range for this position in Stamford, CT is: $150,600 - $292,300
What we offer:
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.