Senior Consultant | Business Tax Services | HCMC Office
EY's people in more than 140 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of assurance, consulting, tax, strategy and transactions services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development.
EY’s Business Tax practice is currently looking for potential candidates to join our Business Tax Services team in Vietnam as a Senior consultant in HCMC Office.
- Participate in business tax advisory and compliance engagements
- Participate in transaction tax engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating managers and above on progress
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within the business tax team and across other services
- Mentoring/coaching and assist junior team members to reach their full potential.
- Managing client expectations, deadlines and deliverables.
- Developing effective relationships with clients and key contacts.
- Keeping abreast of professional development and regularly expand technical competence
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years in a professional services/corporate environment. Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Detail oriented and possess initiative
- Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful and analytical
- Additional language (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc) is an advantage
- Willingness to travel, when necessary.
To qualify for the role, you must also have:
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Foreign Trade, Commerce, Business, Banking with good marks for technical subjects
- Have experience working for Big4 auditing firms is an advantage.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, kindly contact Ms. Linh Thuy Ho via firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.