"Crowe Erfolg Ukraine", LLC invites the Senior Auditor to its dynamic team of professionals.
"Crowe Erfolg Ukraine", LLC is a member of Crowe Global network - the ninth
largest international accounting network in the world.
We provide comprehensive business services. The company employs a team of competent professionals who enjoy their job! "Crowe Erfolg Ukraine", LLC is developing rapidly, therefore it also promotes professional career growth of its employees! All our employees are trained annually. Every year we organize corporate holidays in the form of a trip to another country and interesting events to have fun.
What do we offer:
- Possibility to gain experience and become a professional;
- Decent competitive level of salary + bonuses for participation in additional projects;
- Work schedule from 9:00 to 18:00, flexible schedule is possible, remote work;
- Official employment, according to the Labor Code of Ukraine;
- Health insurance;
- Possibility of growth to the Head of the audit department;
- Free annual professional development;
- Comfortable beautiful business office in the city center (7 Leonid Pervomaisky Str., Kyiv, Klovska metro station);
- Interesting teambuilding, pleasant friendly atmosphere at the workplace.
- Planning and monitoring of the audit engagements implementation in the team, analyzing of the performance of team members, providing feedback to team members;
- Conducting audit procedures;
- Preparation of working papers for the audit engagement;
- Teamwork in order to verify the client's financial documents;
- Сoordination with clients;
- Participation in the preparation of draft reports for the client.
Requirements for the position:
- higher or incomplete higher education in economics / audit / finance;
- experience of work as an auditor in the audit company more than 2 years;
- knowledge of audit techniques, IFRS concepts;
- advanced user of PC (MS Office Excel package, 1C);
- skills of business English, Ukrainian, Russian writing;
- intermediate level of English;
- teamwork skills;
- leadership skills;
- analytic mind;
- project management skills;
- effective time management;
- readiness for business trips in Ukraine.
We are waiting for you in our excellent friendly team of active and creative people. There are prospects for career growth in our company!
Please, send your curriculum vitae with the specified minimum wage that you would like to receive directly to email@example.com or call (063) 416 05 26 Daria Vlasenko.