AVP/VP - Management Reporting, leading bank
Our client is a leading International bank with operations in both banking and treasury services. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a caliber to join their team.
- Report to Senior Manager and lead a team of 5
- Manage the strategic financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting process
- Evaluate the profit and cost efficiencies, Provide financial analysis and support for business case development, product and mandate pricing
- Perform financial modelling and analysis to support strategic projects and ad-hoc initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in banking and financial accounting / regulatory reporting functions
- Member of CPA is an added advantage
- High level of multi-tasking and time management skill are required
- A team-player with excellent working attitude; willing to take on multiple functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.