AVP/VP - Financial Reporting, Leading Bank
Our client is a leading International bank with operations in both banking and treasury services.
- Perform financial reporting functions and handle monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting e.g. preparation of financial reports, interim and annual reports
- Effective control on the operations, structure and workflow of financial data and general ledger production of the Group
- Formulate changes in accounting policies and practices or the adoption of new accounting policies and the monitoring of their subsequent implementations
- Assist in enhancements to financial controls and reporting process including automation and UAT
- Liaise with external auditors for annual audit and tax matters
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in banking and financial accounting /financial reporting functions
- Member of CPA is an added advantage
- High level of multi-tasking and time management skill are required
- A team-player with excellent working attitude; willing to take on multiple functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.