AM/Manager, PE/Hedge Fund [Open to Auditor]
Our client is an International leading Financial Service company, the principal activities included corporate finance, fund management, and asset management.
- Handle daily operations of private funds including NAV calculation, trade settlement, cash and position reconciliation, cash collateral, margin management and corporate action handling
- Work closely with third party service providers such as external auditors, tax consultants and compliance team
- Responsible for operational support and maintenance of securities settlements covering fixed income and equity instruments ensure all transactions are settled in a timely manner
- Manage the trading accounts and operations of FX, bonds, stocks, fixed income, equities and derivatives
- Monitor daily equity settlement functions including clearing and custodian services
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4 years' fund related experience and consider candidates came from Big 4
- Knowledge of Private Equity/Hedge Funds with direct working experience of fund accounting, Financial Industry Audit and/or fund administration will be beneficial
- Member of CPA is an added advantage
- High level of multi-tasking and time management skill are required
- A team-player with excellent working attitude; willing to take on multiple functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.