Senior Audit Mgr, up to HK$70,000 (open to Second-Tier/Big 4)
Our client is a sizable foreign CPA firm, the principal activities included providing advisory, accounting, auditing, and taxation services. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a caliber to join their team.
- Report to Partners and lead a team of 15
- Review subordinates work done and provide on-the-job training
- Participate in review on audit and tax engagement
- Participate and support partners and directors in new business target and proposal opportunities and maintain productive work relationship with client management
- Provide technical supervision and constructive feedback to professional team staff, develop and assess their performance for engagements and periodic reviews
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 8 years' auditing experience with Second-tier/Big 4 background
- Member of CPA is a must
- High level of multi-tasking and time management skill are required
- A team-player with excellent working attitude; willing to take on multiple functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.